We have an office based position to fill and we are looking for applicants with that WOW factor!
A Customer Service Administrator responsible for confirming work, updating CRM systems and keeping contract management information in line with Company processes.
The role is full time, fast paced and require high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills.
Applicants will be excellent team players, experienced, customer focused and have a strong work ethic and values which fit in with our own.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Daventry
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year
For more information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the success of our quarter two’s theme where everyone was challenged with undertaking a full day “additional” training, Sportsafe UK have now signed up ten team members to the Governments NVQ training scheme.
Ashley Stalley, Warehouse Manager said, “The training days were great last quarter, it encouraged teams to work in other departments; look at the challenges they face and what we can do to help and vice versa.”
The Government Funded NVQ scheme is open to employees in the UK and the criteria are quite easily met:
• Be over the age of 16 (there is no maximum age restriction)
• Have a UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number (Funding can be offered to Foreign Nationals provided that they do hold a UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number)
• Be working 30 hours or more per week (Paid or Voluntary work)
• Be working in the field that they want training in
• Not have a Degree or currently be in receipt of Government Funded Training
Sue Beckett, HR and Training Director at Sportsafe UK added: “Many companies would shy away from losing 79 work days in one of the busiest quarters of the year, but we value our team and our customers and the training days have only improved their self-esteem and customer focus.”
Best of all is the range of NVQs available covering all areas of the Sportsafe organisation from Accountancy (Level 2, 3 & 5), Business Administration (Levels 2, 3 & 4), Customer Service (Levels 2 & 3), Engineering Maintenance & Installation (Levels 2 & 3), Sales & Telesales (Levels 2 & 3), Warehousing (Level 2) and Leadership and Management (Level 2, 3, 4 & 5).
If you would be like to be part of our expanding team follow https://www.facebook.com/Sportsafeukltd for job opportunities or email your CV to email@example.com
SJD Sports International is a specialist company involved in the manufacture of bespoke sports hall equipment and installations including sports netting, rebound walls, basketball goals and trampoline parks.
The acquisition means Sportsafe UK will have an expanded manufacturing capability, access to a wider UK network of engineers and will continue to be the one-stop shop for its customers, developers, and architects.
Jonathan Neill, MD at Sportsafe said “We are delighted to have negotiated the acquisition of SJD Sports International. Stewart and I have known and worked with each other for many years and I see this as a huge step forward for the future of Sportsafe. We will be welcoming all of the existing SJD Sports International staff into the Sportsafe team, and in fact, will be expanding this new division of Sportsafe which we expect to grow and become a major division of the company.”
It is an exciting time for Sportsafe with many new innovations coming to the market in the leisure industry, along with our opening up of new export markets, the development of Outdoor Spaces and our growth within the Trampoline Park sector.
Stewart Dennerly, Director of SJD Sports International added “We’ve been working on joint projects for over five years now but with the recent Trampoline Park installation in Hull it became apparent that this was the future for both companies. I will lead the Installation division at Sportsafe and I am looking forward to being a part of this exciting development.”
Sportsafe has secured a Ninja Park construction for the summer and is currently in negotiation on four new trampoline parks which will keep the Installation team very busy.
This is the third new division for Sportsafe in the last 18 months with Branded Teamwear opening in April 2015, Outdoor Spaces launched in March this year and now Sportsafe Installations.
There are other expansions on the horizon at Sportsafe including international offices in Germany, Australia, and the Middle East within the next two years.
Sportsafe UK are delighted to announce that both Zoe Wright and Jack Davey are finalists in the North Essex Business Awards, for the Apprentice of the Year category.
Jack and Zoe completed their apprenticeships at Sportsafe in the autumn of 2015 and now continue with the company in full time permanent roles.
Managing Director Jonathan Neill said “We are delighted that both of our entries have made it to the finalist stage and hoping we are successful the apprentices have worked so hard.”
Zoe and Jack both completed a Business Administration Apprenticeship through Colchester Institute but that is where the similarities end. Zoe works within the Head Office Service Team dealing directly with customers and engineers ensuring the smooth running of the company diaries and Jack is trained within the Finance Team for Sales Orders, Purchasing and Sales Invoicing.
We now await our finalist interview times and look forward to the awards ceremony on 1st July at Braxted Park. For more information follow the awards on twitter @SXBusinessAward
Sportsafe UK Ltd founded in 1997 has expanded beyond all recognition from a team of two to now over 70 at five offices in Essex (head office), Wales, Midlands, North West and Scotland with international expansion planned during the next two years to Germany, Middle East, and Australia.
Sportsafe offers installation, service and sales of sports and fitness equipment to more than 15,000 customers from the Shetland Isles to the South Coast in the UK and as far afield as Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Bangkok, including private schools, sports centres, care homes and more than 100 county councils and fire, police and NHS authorities.
We have six core values Pride, Trusty, Quality, Enjoyment & Passion, Integrity and Respect which are the backbone of the company’s vision for the future. Do these core values work well for you? Then perhaps you could be the newest member of our team!
ROLE: PURCHASING ASSISTANT
The Purchasing Assistant will be expected to perform any of the following tasks to include but not limited to:
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Entering of Delivery Notes
- Contact with suppliers for price checks, delivery date confirmations, delivery chasing, and supplier related queries.
- Sourcing new products and suppliers to extend across all areas of expenditure for the business, ensuring that we maximize our purchasing power in respect of price, delivery, and terms.
- Day to day management for the companies’ vehicle fleet – 25 vehicles.
- Maintain the accuracy of all our stock records, with regard to product descriptions, supplier options, and contact details, and supplier prices.
- Ensure purchase order placements give all requisite information, and allow goods & services delivered into the Company to be ‘right first time, on time’.
- Work together with and fully support service department in reaching company goals and responding quickly to company and customer needs
- To ensure that you support the Company’s culture of ensuring that customer satisfaction is given to all customers no matter how large or small.
- To abide by company rules, Health and Safety and quality policies
- Carry out all reasonable tasks, requests or projects as requested
- Provide support to all colleagues within the Accounts & Admin Department (and the wider Company) where necessary, as instructed.
- Follow company procedures correctly including record keeping and updating
- Be a pivotal member of the Accounts & Admin team enabling the department to reach and exceed clearly all qualitative and quantitative targets.
- View the wider Company as our primary customer, and always display outstanding levels of customer service.
Key Skills, Characteristics, and Experience
- Competent on accounting software and MS Excel
- Have experience within a purchasing role
- Good communicator at all levels
- Hard working
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 300 0032 for more information.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our Outdoor Spaces Team based at our offices near York. This is a busy and varied role which would suit someone who is organised, professional and can keep calm under pressure. This role will be the first point of contact with customers, but will also be required to liaise with all members of the Outdoor Team as well as colleagues from other Sportsafe Divisions. This role is key to the smooth day to day running of the Outdoor Spaces office.
- Answering the telephone and dealing incoming enquiries
- Managing a busy diary for our sales consultants
- Dealing with/distributing incoming correspondence
- Preparing documents; letters, quotes, invoices, etc.
- Liaising with customers by phone & email with regard to their projects and preparing quotations where appropriate.
- Liaising with colleagues and other internal divisions such as Internal Sales and Purchasing to help projects run smoothly
- Liaising with suppliers to order supplies & hire equipment for our on-site teams
- Setting up systems, maintaining records & filing
- Sending out appropriate marketing literature
Minimum Experience required
Previous experience of working in a busy office.
Key Skills, Characteristics and Experience
- A professional and friendly outlook when dealing with clients, suppliers & other team members.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude.
- An ability to prioritise their own workload.
- An organised approach and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, including Word & Excel.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Experience of setting up office systems.
A good level of basic education is required, to include GCSE in English and Maths to grade C or above (or equivalent).
For more information or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or follow this link.