Sportsafe is the UK’s largest provider for the Inspection, Service and Maintenance of PE and Sports Equipment and have been specialising in this field since the company was formed in 1997. We currently hold over 120 Public Sector, County and Borough Council contracts for the inspection and repair of sports equipment across 16,000 sites. We carry out this work nationwide via offices in Essex, Midlands, Wales, Yorkshire and Scotland and have a team of fully trained engineers in strategic locations around the country.
Across our other Divisions we also have the capability to manufacture, supply and install anything from Trampoline Parks, Ninja courses to full Sports Hall fit outs, outdoor surfacing and play equipment, sports kit and workwear and fitness equipment.
Sportsafe has six core values Trust, Integrity, Pride, Passion, Enjoyment and Respect which are the backbone of the company’s vision for the future. Through strategic planning and implementation the company has seen an annual turnover growth in excess of 20% for the last six years and is set for this to continue.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to: –
- Receive inspection reports directly from our engineers tablets and ensure these are filed and attached to Access system.
- To produce a quote for any recommendations from the inspection and that these are sent to our customers within 24 hours of the inspection.
- To work with our supply base to source solutions and prices to complete bespoke quotations.
- To update the CRM with correct customer information, contact details, email addresses for quotes etc.
- To update the invoicing spreadsheet daily as per sales department process to ensure each quote is followed to completion.
- To answer incoming calls and dealing with those enquiries effectively.
- To have full understanding of the Sales Manual and use to help produce quotes.
The role is full time; fast paced and requires a high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills.
Applicants will be excellent team players, customers focused and have a strong work ethic and values which fit in with our own.
Personality, energy, drive and tenacity are the key personal attributes of the successful candidate.
In return we offer:
Competitive basic salary / Child Care vouchers / Auto enrolment Pension / Group Life Insurance / Bike to Work Scheme / EAP / Corporate Flu Jab / Staff Welfare Fund
This is what our staff say;
“Great people and a warm atmosphere”
“Progressive company always developing and creating new challenges”
“Opportunity for training and development”
“Great emphasis on team”
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 300 0032.