Workshop Operative required in a busy workshop. We specialise in service, maintenance, repair and installation of sports equipment. Workshop experience essential. Counterbalance forklift licence desirable and full driving licence needed. Good IT and communication skills and attention to detail needed for this busy, hands-on role.
- Ensure workshop is clean and tidy at all times and the outside of the workshop to the warehouse is presentable
- Ensure all orders are carried out within the 7-day rule
- Ensure all orders are logged within the Warehouse Performance Diary daily
- Ensure KPIs on Align are marked correctly and on time
- Ensure the Service Manager is kept up to date on progress of works and that any unforeseen circumstances are highlighted asap.
- Ensure checks are made for the Midlands run and that everything that is required for that particular week is carried out in time and on the van run.
- Keep goods returned from Midlands office logged
- Keep a good working relationship with other warehouse staff members
- Ask if you require extra training or staff members to complete works
- Ensure you check the Office Internals tray at least twice a day
- By 16.30 each Tuesday pass all details and costs of internals through to the Service Manager for his weekly conference call
- Ensure that you read all Additional Comments on all Internals. If you are unsure of what is required speak directly to the engineer.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Secondary education
- Workshop: 1 year
- Warehouse: 1 year
Required licence or certification: Full Driving Licence
Location: Colchester, Essex
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.