We offer Wetpour Cleaning servicing of existing wet pour areas using specialist cleaning products and a power brushing machine.
The process of Wetpour Cleaning involves the application of specialist detergent to the area then hand scrub to activate the product then power brush off with our custom build machine and then washing the area.
This process is far cheaper than replacing the existing surface or overlaying the area with play surfacing, both of which we can do but our deep cleaning surface gives another life to drab areas.Start Your Project Today!
Featured Case Study
Rubber Mulch Surfacing – Upminster
Branfil Primary School desperately needed to find a surfacing solution to replace their existing carpet which sat underneath a trim-trail. The trail was unusable following a safety issue, causing the carpet to be taken over by a severe moss infestation.Find Out More
Benefits of using wetpour cleaning services
- Neutralise the area from harmful Bacteria
- Removes dirt from the rubber pores
- Makes the area better for drainage
- Makes areas safer during winter
- No need for replacing or overlaying
- Looks great!
- Work carried out by fully trained professionals
- DBS checked staff
- Risk Assessments provided
- Method Statements provided