Why work with Sportsafe?
- Sportsafe is the only UK and European provider of inspections to hold the coveted ISO 17020:2012 standard, accredited by UKAS, ensuring the highest quality of inspection.
- Electronic reporting system – Sportsafe offers electronic reporting with quotations for remedial work delivered within 48 hours from the point of inspection
- Pre-booked and confirmed inspection system – Sportsafe only offer pre-booked and confirmed inspection appointments, which guarantees no unexpected visits ensuring your site security
- A Health & Safety Certificate is provided free of charge when remedial work has been completed to show that equipment is up to standard. Displaying this certificate demonstrates good practice for parents, governors, Ofsted and insurance companies
- Sportsafe uses only DBS registered and uniformed inspectors and engineers with no subcontractors
- Sportsafe holds CHAS and Safecontractor health and safety accreditations, and are members of AFPE.
Why choose Sportsafe for your remedial work and ongoing maintenance?
- Only qualified sport engineers will complete your remedial work
- All engineers trained to comply with British and European Health and Safety standards
- An engineer within one hour of your location
- Offices across England, Wales and Scotland
- Parts and products sustainably sourced in compliance with ISO 14001:2015
- Stringent quality control systems
- 12-month workmanship warranty *
- Established for over 20 years and part of Abeo – one of the largest sport and recreation groups in the world
* All of the above warranties exclude normal wear and tear, improper use and deliberate, accidental and cosmetic damage. All equipment must undergo an annual safety inspection and routine maintenance by a certified inspector for warranties to remain valid.