Why work with Sportsafe?
- Electronic reporting system – Sportsafe offers electronic reporting with quotations for repairs delivered within 48 hours from the point of inspection
- Pre-booked and confirmed inspection system – Sportsafe only offer pre-booked and confirmed inspection appointments, which guarantees no unexpected visits ensuring your site security
- An inspection certificate is provided free of charge at every inspection. Displaying this certificate demonstrates good practice for parents, governors, Ofsted and insurance companies
- Sportsafe uses only DBS registered and uniformed engineers with no subcontractors
- Sportsafe holds CHAS and Safecontractor health and safety accreditations, and are members of AFPE.
Why choose Sportsafe for your repairs and ongoing maintenance?
- Only qualified sport engineers will complete your repairs
- All engineers trained to comply with British and European Health and Safety standards
- An engineer within one hour of your location
- Five offices across England, Wales and Scotland
- Parts and products sustainably sourced in compliance with ISO 14001:2015
- Stringent quality control systems
- 12-month workmanship warranty *
- Established for over 20 years and part of Abeo – one of the largest sport and recreation groups in the world
* All of the above warranties exclude normal wear and tear, improper use and deliberate, accidental and cosmetic damage. All equipment must undergo an annual safety inspection and routine maintenance by a certified operator for warranties to remain valid.