Although Sportsafe do not offer grants, we have assisted by researching all funding opportunities that are available to schools and organisations across the UK. So whether you’re a primary, secondary, charity or community organisation, there’s a grant for you below.
Awards for All Scotland, All England, All Northern Ireland, All Wales
- Separate bodies, each one focuses on helping people and communities in their respective country.
- Grants of £300 to £10,000 are available for eligible organisations and projects.
- Applications can be made at any time – there are no deadlines.
Premier League and the FA Facilities Fund
- Focusing on provision, the fund aims to help grassroot organisations refurbish or build facilities.
- Grants are available between £10,000 and £500,000.
- Football clubs, schools, councils and local sports associations are all eligible to apply.
- There are no deadlines for applications.
Sport Scotland – Sports Facilities Fund
- Helping projects which give opportunities for people to get involved in sport, the fund supports capital projects which create of improve facilities.
- Two funding pots available – small projects £25,000 to £250,000 and large projects £250,000 +.
- There’s a huge range of eligible organisations and projects.
- There are deadlines each year so be sure to check before you submit.
Sport England Small Grants
- A pot to help not-for-profit organisations get people active.
- Grants between £300 and £10,000 available.
- No specific deadlines.
Angus Irvine Playing Fields Fund (AIPFF)
- Maximising resources for grassroot sports.
- Local community groups, sports clubs and charities are eligible.
- Grants available between £2,500 and £5,000.
Premier League & the FA Facilities Small Grants Scheme
- Aimed at supporting the growth of football clubs and activity.
- Grants between £1,000 and £10,000 available.
- A whole range of eligible organisations and projects to choose from.
Community Action Northumberland
- Benefitting the community within the parishes of Brinkburn & Hesleyhurt, Longhorsley, Netherwitton, Nunnykirk and Rothley & Hollinghill.
- Grants between £250 and £2,500.
Northumberland Council Community Chest Grant
- Supporting projects which enhance the environment, strengthen communities and promote health and wellbeing.
- Any organisation which serves Northumberland can apply.
- Grants up to £10,000.
London Marathon Charitable Trust
- Grants available from £5,000 to £150,000.
- Supports projects which gets adults and children active for life.
- No deadlines for applications.
These are just a taster of the grants which are available to schools, charities, councils and other organisations across the UK. To help, we have put together a free, handy guide for you, with all the information in one place. To request a copy, simply fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
Click here to find out more about our Indoor Sports Installations and Outdoor Spaces Sports Installations.