Sportsafe are the proud UK home of world-leading sport and leisure brands.
At the start of 2017 Sportsafe joined the Abeo Group to become their sole UK supplier of sport and leisure equipment and the proud UK home of top brands, such as Janssen-Fritsen, Schelde Sports and SPIETH Gymnastics.
Abeo is based in France and is one of the global leaders in the sports and leisure equipment sector, operating within three main divisions; Gymnastics & Sports, Climbing and Locker rooms.Get In Touch Today
The UK home of Janssen-Fritsen, Schelde Sports & Spieth Gymnastics.
This merger enables us to provide our clients with an even larger range of products from some of the leading sport and leisure brands. Of which includes Olympic games suppliers, Janssen-Fritsen, SPIETH Gymnastics, Gymnova and Schelde Sports.
Our new relationship with these and many other top suppliers means we are the UK’s one-stop shop for all things sport and leisure.
About Our Product Partners
In 1950, Janssen-Fritsen was founded as a “factory for games equipment”. In recent years, we have focused on physical education. And our quality is well-known beyond our domestic borders, too. As a PE expert, we have equipped schools, sports clubs and kindergartens all over the world. We also equipped several Olympic Games with gymnastics apparatuses.
The Janssen-Fritsen brand covers the following product groups:
- Physical Education: From sports to exercise. From toddler to student. Separate sports equipment and items but also fully equipped sports facilities.
- Competition Gymnastics: Certified competition gymnastics equipment for world-class sport. Our equipment has been used at the highest level at various Olympiads and World Championships.
Schelde Sports has been a household name in the world of physical education and world-class sport for many years. Within the sport of basketball, the brand is a global leader, with its mobile basketball systems. Sportsafe UK is now the UK distributor for Schelde Sports products.
The following product groups are supplied under this brand:
- Physical Education: A wide range for sport and exercise. Not only for toddlers but equally for students in higher and further education. From separate sports equipment and items to fully equipped sports facilities.
- Basketball: Both fixed and mobile basketball goals possessing FIBA certification. A guarantee of the highest quality.
- Volleyball: Volleyball systems and related top-quality products.
Spieth Gymnastics has been manufacturing and marketing competition gymnastic equipment since the early 1950s. Technical innovations, such as pre-tensioned equipment, have turned SPIETH Gymnastics into a leading producer. The company is considered a specialist in equipping complete training centres.
The SPIETH Gymnastics brand covers the following product groups:
- Physical Education: Separate equipment and items for sports and exercise. Both for toddlers and for higher and further education.
- Competition Gymnastics: Certified competition gymnastics equipment for world-class sport. Gymnastics have been performed on this equipment at various Olympiads and World Championships.
Sure Shot produces a wide range of equipment for basketball, netball, gymnastics, rounders and badminton equipment. Sure Shot is one of the leading brands of basketball equipment throughout Europe. They provide a full range of products designed to suit every need from institutions to clubs and the home market. In the UK, Sure Shot has been selected by England Basketball and Basketball Scotland as their official supplier.
The Butterfly brand was created by the Tamasu Company of Tokyo in 1954. For the last 60 years, Butterfly has been at the forefront of the development of top-performance table tennis equipment and evidence of this is the vast list of Olympic, World, European and Commonwealth champions who have used and recommended Butterfly products over that period.
Butterfly table tennis tables are used for most of the leading events in the UK including the World Championships, European Championships, Commonwealth Championships and in 2014 for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. Both the English and Scottish National Championships were also played on Butterfly tables and with Butterfly balls in March 2014.
Baden is one of the largest manufacturers of inflatable balls in the world. Baden is renowned for its quality. In the UK the Baden basketball has been exclusively adopted for use in this country’s major competitions and by the English and Scottish Basketball Associations as the official ball for all their national competitions and grassroots programmes, where both players and coaches have been impressed with the quality and feel of the ball. Baden introduced the Tan and Cream concept into British basketball, which has become the hallmark of play in these competitions.
Baden is also famous for its baseballs and softballs which are used extensively in their home United States market as well as being used for many competitions throughout the United Kingdom.