Sportsafe has been working closely with ESPO for over 20 years. The company’s uninterrupted delivery of gymnasium and fitness equipment maintenance services is set to continue as they retain their position on ESPO framework 107.
Framework 107, Inspection and Maintenance of Indoor Gymnasium, Fitness and Sports Equipment and Outdoor Schools Play and Sports Equipment, offers public sector authorities easy and quick access to quality suppliers who can successfully deliver the maintenance and inspection of an indoor gymnasium, fitness and sports equipment, outdoor play and sports equipment, and minor repairs.
Sportsafe has a nationwide network of offices and engineer hubs ensuring our engineers are not more than 90 minutes away from our sites. The company employs over 25 Inspectors and Engineers all of them employed by Sportsafe and DBS checked for our customers’ site safety. Sportsafe holds CHAS, Constructionline Gold and Alcumus SafeContractor health and safety accreditations, and they are also a member of AFPE, giving its customers peace of mind that their equipment is in safe hands.
Claire Hunt, Sales & Marketing Director says, “Following 20 years of a close working relationship with ESPO, we are proud to continue delivering this service across the UK. This award adds to our year of celebration as we mark our 25th anniversary in 2022.”
Part of the Sportsafe submission referred to the new inspection and maintenance system that was deployed earlier this year, the benefits include:
- Connection of all the teams within Sportsafe to provide continuity of service to our customers
- Paper free which assists us with our ISO 14001 aims
- Improves the speed between inspection and receipt of quotation for repairs, improving our customer equipment downtime
- Asset tagging and product lifecycle status enabling our customers to budget more accurately for new equipment
- Management information for contract holders.
ESPO is a customer-focused, public sector owned professional buying organisation. Established in 1981, ESPO has the purchasing power to achieve savings to pass on to customers. ESPO is jointly owned by its six-member authorities: Leicestershire County Council, Lincolnshire County Council, Cambridgeshire County Council, Norfolk County Council, Warwickshire County Council, and Peterborough City Council.
For more information on the ESPO frameworks please visit https://www.espo.org/
- ENDS –
Notes to editors
- Sportsafe offers supply, installation, inspection and maintenance of sports, play and fitness equipment to more than 10,000 customers in the UK, including private schools, sports centres, care homes and more than 120 county councils and fire, police and NHS authorities.
- For interviews and photo opportunities, please contact the marketing team on 01206 795265, email@example.com