We are proud to announce that Sportsafe is the first company in the UK that specialises in the inspection, supply and installation of sports, play and fitness equipment to have been awarded Constructionline Gold Membership.
Who are Constructionline?
Constructionline is the UK’s leading provider of third-party, technology-enabled qualification and accreditation services, playing a critical role in the procurement value chain. Constructionline collects, assesses and monitors over 30 million pieces of information, from more than 45,000 suppliers through a PAS 91:2013+A1 2017 aligned question set, the standardised pre-qualification questionnaire developed by BSI to reduce duplication within the construction industry.
They aim to provide efficiency savings and opportunities to Suppliers working with public and private sector Buyers within the construction industry. They do this by providing a single source of accreditation, streamlining procurement procedures and improving the supply chain management processes, reducing risk and helping Suppliers work more easily and efficiently with Buyers.
What is Gold Membership?
Constructionline’s most popular membership, Gold, opens up greater opportunities within the industry by verifying eligible businesses to PAS 91 and the Common Assessment Standard.
Being Gold verified is of interest to many Buyers registered on Contractionline, with Gold membership including further validation checks using an enhanced prequalification questionnaire that goes beyond PAS 91.
Constructionline assessed Sportsafe’s credentials for environmental management, quality management, equal opportunities, modern slavery act adherence and anti-bribery and corruption policies. Some of these policies form part of the Cabinet Office Selection Questionnaire (SQ), which the public sector is expected to comply.
Gold membership also includes an SSIP from Acclaim Accreditation, allowing us to manage our PAS 91, Common Assessment Standard and SSIP data all in one platform, with one renewal date, removing the need to complete multiple assessments.
Benefits of Gold Membership to Sportsafe:
- Meet the PAS 91 and Common Assessment Standard and pre-qualify across core modules required by Public and Private sector buyers
- Manage our PAS 91, Common Assessment Standard and SSIP data from one platform – find out more about Constructionline’s SSIP – Acclaim Accreditation.
- Save money by combining our SSIP and Constructionline membership in one place with one renewal date.
Benefits of Sportsafe’s Gold Membership to our clients:
- Sportsafe meets PAS 91 requirements, which helps buyers identify us as a suitably qualified contractor with less time and resources, is one of the government’s common minimum standards for construction procurement, and gives buyers more time to focus on the project-specific areas of the pre-qualification process.
- Sportsafe holds the Acclaim SSIP accreditation which demonstrates to a buyer that the supplier is competent in health and safety practices and procedures, and therefore a business that is safe to work with.
- Sportsafe meets the Common Assessment standard which comprises an industry-agreed question set based on existing PQ questionnaires, including PAS 91, and corresponding assessment standards.