|In use Dimensions:||
9’ long x 5’ wide x 2’ 6” high (275 x 153 x 77cm)
4’ 7” high x 5’ wide x 6” deep (139 x 153 x 15cm)
Butterfly Europa 25 Table Tennis Table
£1,681.43 ex VAT (or from only £35.97 a month)
£2,017.72 inc VAT
Our Butterfly Europa 25 Table Tennis Table is the perfect table for major tournaments and for specialist clubs where the tables stay in place. Used for most major Championships in the British Isles. Top quality table for indoor use in sports centres and match play at club, league and tournament levels.
Price includes FREE mainland UK delivery: 5 - 7 working days (Subject to availability)
Our Butterfly Europa 25 Table Tennis Table is the perfect table for major tournaments and for specialist clubs where the tables stay in place. Used for most major Championships in the British Isles. Top quality table for indoor use in sports centres and match play at club, league and tournament levels. With ‘Anti-Skid’ it’s the perfect table for major tournaments and for specialist clubs where the table stays in the play position.
Butterfly Anti Skid
The special surface increases the consistency and reliability of the bounce to accommodate against both topspin and chop. It reduces the skid and gives you more confidence to play your shots.
The Butterfly Europa 25 Table has been selected for Great Britain’s most prestigious events:
- English National Championships – every year since 2008
- Commonwealth Games Table Tennis Competition – Glasgow 2014
- Sainsbury’s UK school games Table Tennis Competition – every year since 2006
- English Junior and Cadet National Championships
- Table Tennis England Grand Prix tournaments
- All Scottish tournaments and VETTS events
- All English Schools National Finals
- The British Championships for people with a disability
- Minimal storage space required.
- Selected for many major events, including the Commonwealth Games 2014, Glasgow.
- Protected by strong steel frame with magenta corner pieces.
- Supported by a robust steel legs.
- Two 8” wheels on each half for easy movement.
- Two separate halves.
- Unique spring loaded safety mechanism.
- ITTF – approved.
- Conforms to and certificate issued for the new Central European Norm (CEN) safety regulations: EN 14468-1.
- Attractive green playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage.
- Blue top available to order – allow approximately 8 weeks for delivery.
- 5 years guarantee (table only)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Finance Quote Tool
Enter sale price:
Net price all figures are plus VAT
You may also like…
Enquire About This Product
The price displayed on this page is a product only price. Please request a delivery quotation using the enquiry form below.