Mitre's Top-level training ball is the perfect choice for Schools and Clubs traning on a weekly basis. It's additional PU coating offers improved durability compared to the standard Impel. Hyperseam technolgy makes it the best choice for wet weather conditions when compared to the Impel and Impel Plus.
• Built for improving control.
• 'Vimini' outer texture for enhanced grip.
• 3.5 mm EVA soft-touch foam backing enables players to comfortably control and play the ball.
• Hard wearing 30 panel construction ensures consistent and long lasting performance.
• Increased durability through a 0.4mm PU outer material to resist constant use and offer superb performance – it'll become part of the squad.
• Engineered with revolutionary Hyperseam technology for almost zero water uptake.
• Suitable for a grass or astroturf surface.