The Samba 12' x 4' Match Goal complies with all relevant standards. Suitable for league use, FA recommended size for 5 a-side.
• Sold as a pair.
• Includes: Locking System, Nets, Net Clips and Ground Anchors.
• Extremely sturdy, durable and weatherproof.
• Fully portable and free standing. Fits in an average sized family car.
• Light and easy to assemble.
• Suitable for all surfaces.
• Extended run-back.
• Roof to the net and ground anchor positions clearly marked on the tubing.
• High impact uPVC.
• UV resistant Polyethylene 2.5mm twine nets.
• Weight 12kg each.
• Carry Bag included.
• Dimensions:W12 x H4 x D3 Ft.
• Tested to: BS8462:2005
• Made in Britain with 12 month guarantee.
• Adult assembly required.
• Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. Risk of strangulation. Use under adult supervision.
The main difference between the Samba Match Goal and the standard Samba Multi-Goal is the run back at the top of the goal, forming a roof to the net and the extended run-back at the bottom of the goal, giving the goal more depth and making it sturdier. The match goals all come with the locking system as standard.