Truly innovating and skill enhancing the Teqball Teq Smart Table is the fantastic new foldable version of the Teqball table. The Smart table is suitable for competitions, built to the same regulations and dimensions as the ‘One’ Table, but also uses a compact folding system so the whole table can be folded vertically and then pushed away on its castor wheels. Fitted brakes keep the table parked either when in use or when stored. Teqball is the latest craze in sports tables – Suitable for sports and leisure clubs, schools, universities, home gardens and other areas.
- Designed with a curved playing surface to give the ball a lively, outward bounce.
- The undercarriage is metal for strength and durability.
- The transparent ‘net’ is made from a plexiglass, maximising view for all players.
- Rounded table corners are safer than sharp corners, and pitch lines are marked into the surface.
- Weight: 168kg.
- Fine-structured high pressure laminate (HPL) table top in dark Grey.
- Plexiglass (PMMA) transparent net.
- Steel leg structure with anti-corrosive coating dark Grey.
- UV proof, weatherproof and waterproof.
- Suitable for indoors/outdoors.
- Castor wheels with built-in brakes.
- Fold one half for a ‘playback’ solo practice position.
- Folded size: 76cm (L) x 150cm (W) x 180cm (H).
- Half folded size: 188cm (L) x 150cm (W) x 180cm (H).
Please note: It is against Teqball rules to stand, jump or make deliberate contact with the table during the game. Any damage as a result of this will not be covered under the warranty