The Teqball Teq One Table is a new and revolutionary piece of sports equipment that took over two years testing and research to eventually develop its final innovative and sophisticated shape. Ideal for school, parks and public spaces reddot design award and ispo winner
- he surface is curved to provide a consistent bounce out into the player area behind the table.
- Teqball table’s net is made of a single piece of tough transparent plastic which maximises visibility for players and means that the view of the ball is unimpeded.
- Corners are rounded for safety and the whole table is weather and UV resistant, meaning that it can be set up outdoors as well as indoors.
- Weight: 147kg.
- Fine-structured high pressure laminate (HPL) table top in dark Grey.
- Plexiglass (PMMA) transparent net.
- Steel leg structure in Orange with anti-corrosive coating.
- UV proof, weatherproof and waterproof.
- Suitable for use indoor/outdoor.
- Can be fixed to the ground.
- Pro Table: Used in competitions.
Please note: It is against Teqball rules to stand, jump or make deliberate contact with the table during the game. Any damage as a result of this will not be covered under the warranty