Great product for primary schools, this lightweight set is easy for teachers and children to transport and assemble. Part of Badminton England’s ‘The Racket Pack’ programme. Each product included within the programme has been specifically developed with Badminton England for the younger Badminton Player. All rackets within the range are designed to suit the age range of the players.
- Great product for primary schools
- Suitable for home, school and outdoor use
- Turn any gym, playground or sports field into a badminton court
- Aluminium frame
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Adjustable height from 4′ 2″ to 5′ 1″ (127cm to 156cm)
- Width 3m (300cm)
- Quick and simple to erect
- Robust construction
- Ideal for children aged 4+
- Approved by Badminton England
- Robust matching holdall suitable for carrying and storing the net & post set 37″ (94cm) x 9.4″ (24cm) x 9.4″ (24cm)
The Lightweight 3m Post and Net is a great product for younger players at primary school or home. The design means it is easy to set up and turns any gym, playground, sports field or garden into a badminton court.
The 3m length is ideal for younger players whilst the height adjustable height (between 4’ 2” to 5’ 1”) means it’s suitable for a variety of ages.
With a connection piece that runs throughout the framework, the item is easy to set up, take down and is supplied with its own carry case for storage too.
Approved by Badminton England as part of their ‘The Racket Pack’ programme.