To obtain the best value and long life for your table tennis table, we recommend that good care is taken in looking after it, including:
- Your table is an expensive piece of sports equipment which requires being properly looked after. Never leave children unaccompanied with the table.
- Before assembling the table, please read the instructions. There is also helpful advice on the underside of the table.
- Store the table in a suitable area away from places where damage can occur.
- When you move the table from the storage areas to te playing position and back, take suitable care. We recommend that two adults who are familiar with the safety and braking systems should carry out this task.
- Make full use fo the brake systems in both the play and storage positions, and release the brakes before moving the table.
- Clean the tops on a regular basis with using the liquids recommended.
- For outdoor tables, it is very important to store the table in an area which is not exposed to heavy winds.
- For outdoor tables always use a cover. For rollaway tables the upright version, permanent tables the full-size cover.