Sportsafe are experts in installing floor sockets for a wide range of indoor sports, ensuring your games posts are secured safely.
Most freestanding games posts can be secured to the sports hall floor to offer a safer games arena, protect the floor from unfortunate accidents and allow greater tension of netting.
Badminton Floor Sockets
- Supplied and fitted using diamond tip drilling machine or dry drill Hilti Rig
- Can be installed into all types of sports surfaces including Junkers and Granwood
- Pulastic and Maple semi-sprung
- An expansion joint is fitted around the socket itself to allow for movement in the floor and is level with finished floor level
Football Goal Floor Sockets
- Supplied and fitted to allow completely removable goals
- Ready for use within 24 hours of installation
- Football Goal Anchors
- Supplied and fitted to suit all floor types, a must for all freestanding football or hockey goals
- Sportsafe have now produced a velcro securing strap for quick and easy goal anchorage
Gymnastics Floor Sockets
- Supplied and fitted into all sports surfaces for Gymnastics equipment including asymmetric bars, high bars and vaulting apparatus
- Stainless steel sockets are uniquely designed to allow a secure fixing and equipment to be set up quickly and safely
Tennis/Volleyball Floor Sockets
- Supplied and fitted to competition or practice standards, these stainless steel sockets have an internal thread with sprung release dust cover for ease of operation
- 22mm in diameter M12 or Whitworth threads, these sockets will provide a safe anchor point for Volleyball or Tennis
- Any socket installation requires critical depths in the floor slab to accommodate the socket itself – any floor makeup and/or underfloor services are to be advised prior to works
- being carried out.