We are delighted to announce that we have passed our latest ISO accreditation audit in-line with the new standards of ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015.
What are ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is awarded to companies that meet the requirements for Quality Management Systems across a number of areas of the business, including facilities, training, people and services. The ISO state that;
‘ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organisation can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001:2015 is intended for use by an organisation seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
ISO 14001:2015 helps an organisation achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organisation itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- enhancement of environmental performance
- fulfilment of compliance obligations
- achievement of environmental objectives.
What do these certifications mean for Sportsafe’s processes?
Working to the ISO 9001:2015 standard means that we have implemented solid and efficient processes that ensure we provide effective and well-organised services to our customers.
Our ISO 14001:2015 accreditation emphasises our commitment to improving our impact on the environment and that controls and measures we have in place are effective in helping us achieve our environmental goals.
Having pre-defined processes in place opens door for all members of our team to spend more time listening to customer feedback and making sure that we always meet the highest standards of service.
Want to find out more about our processes and procedures? Contact the team today on 0333 300 0032 or via email; [email protected]