Since we were founded 20 years ago in 1997, we have established ourselves as a leading supplier of sports equipment and maintenance services throughout the UK, with a proven reputation for innovation, expertise and professionalism. However, a lot of people may not know that this reputation for great service has also seen us branch out globally and offer international servicing.
Whilst the majority of our business is in the UK, with more than 16,000 customers from the Shetland Isles to the South Coast, including private schools, sports centres, care homes, more than 120 county and borough councils and fire, police and NHS authorities, we have also managed to establish ourselves globally.
Countries we have worked in:
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
Some of our international servicing reference sites:
- King Abdullah University – Saudi Arabia
- Shrewsbury International School – Bangkok
- International School of Geneva – Switzerland
- ACS International School Egham – United Kingdom
No matter where in the world you are, our values stay the same and we will always work to the same processes and standards as we do for all of our UK based customers.
Why choose Sportsafe for your inspection?
- Fully electronic reporting system
- An inspection certificate is provided free of charge at every inspection
- UK trained engineers
- Audit and advice
- Sportsafe hold CHAS and Safecontractor health & safety accreditations and are members of AFPE
- All inspections are carried out to AFPE, BSEN913, BSEN1176 and BSEN1178 standards
- Fixed and portable equipment inspected
So, whether you run a school in the UK or internationally, always know that Sportsafe are the people to call for all your sports equipment and facilities service and maintenance requirements.
Want to find out more? Take a look at our international inspection, service and maintenance flyer or get in touch on 0333 300 0032 or email us at [email protected]