In addition to the COVID-19 control measures listed below, which we implemented at the start of the pandemic, Sportsafe has recently introduced free rapid lateral flow testing for all staff to protect our customers, employees, other stakeholders and the general public as the UK reopens.
Our education sector clients were the first to reopen, and a vast majority of schools remained open to the children of key workers throughout the pandemic. We appreciate the huge effort you have made to protect yourselves and your students by implementing COVID-19 control measures to try and stop infection entering the school site, and reduce on-site transmission.
The control measures that we currently have in place include:
- Regular asymptomatic staff screening for COVID-19 using lateral flow tests
- Daily coronavirus symptom screening and temperature check for all staff and visitors
- Sportsafe engineers and staff wear a facemask when visiting a site for an inspection, installation or maintenance of sports, play or fitness equipment.
- Everyone in our offices wears a face mask when away from their desk.
- Protective screens installed in our offices to aid social distancing
- Employees stay more than two metres away from each other, office visitors and our customers, wherever possible.
- Clear signage and guidance on social distancing provided in our offices.
We would like to thank all our clients for allowing us to continue to visit their sites and premises to carry out inspections, installations and repairs where possible during the pandemic to ensure the safety and improve the quality of their sports, play or fitness equipment and facilities. With spring in the air, longer days and a roadmap for COVID recovery, we have every reason to be optimistic. Keep safe and contact us if you have any questions about Sportsafe’s protective measures or services.